- Instruction/assistance with personal care and health care
- Nutritious meals and daily snacks
- Appropriate physical activities
- Educational/cultural programs
A Full Day with Friends
- Groups and one-on-one activities promote development of friendships
- Opportunities for enrichment and social activities to prevent deterioration that may lead to placement in a nursing home
- Hobbies and special interests, such as music, dancing, gardening, field trips, arts and crafts, and much more are everyday occurrences
- Daily activities provide motivation, creative expression, and increased self-esteem
- Exercise activities enhance functioning, health, and happiness
- Discussion groups and educational programs provide opportunities for learning and sharing
- Holiday celebrations turn days into special occasions
- Social/recreational activities
- A supervised, protective environment.
- A dedicated, professional staff making service a top priority. Staffing includes RN, LPN and certified nurse aides
- Dignified assistance and support with feeding, dressing, and other personal-care needs
- Promotion of maximum independence
- Successful management of chronic medical conditions
To visit our center and set up your participant interview call DayBreak Adult Day Health Center at (252) 338-4375 or stop by to see us at 1407 Parkview Drive, Elizabeth City, NC 27909.
Albemarle Home Care can be reached at (252) 338-4066, toll free at 1-800-478-0477, or TTY/TTD at 7-1-1. You may also contact Albemarle Home Care by email below.